Capitalized terms used herein, where defined in the General Terms of Service, shall have the same meaning and definition as indicated therein.
The use of the term “Policy” in this Annex shall refer to this Annex.
- At any time, it shall be the Shipper’s (“You”, “Your”) responsibility to track the package from pick up or drop off, to successful delivery or failure thereof. The Return-To-Shipper (“RTS”) process shall be initiated after two (2) delivery attempts (for reasons marked below as “for 2nd delivery attempt”) or after (1) delivery attempt to the intended recipient where any of the following causes to return the package are present (marked as “charge rts”). RTS will only be charged if the reason is “Refused to Accept” “No Payment” “Consignee Unknown” “Consignee Not Available”.
- a. Where the package was picked-up by Us from Your indicated pickup address, You shall be charged a Return-To-Sender fee equal to the shipping fee (and other related fees) VAT inclusive (“RTS Fee”), per tracking number for the return of the package to Your address. If you are unavailable to receive the package after two (2) delivery attempts for any reason out of Our control, You hereby agree that the package shall be forfeited in favor of GoGo Xpress who shall dispose the same in a manner GoGo Xpress sees fit and apply the proceeds thereof, if any, in lieu of any incurred charges or expenses.
- b. Where the package was dropped off at the partner branch but it was not delivered to Your recipient, it shall be returned to the partner branch where You dropped it off. In accordance with Annex 7 Delivery Policy, GoGo Xpress will send You a notification that it is ready for pickup. You may then pick up the returned package from the said partner branch subject to partner branch’s applicable policies.
- For lost or damaged Goods, please refer to ANNEX 10 Claims Policy. GoGo Xpress may issue or refund an amount in accordance with ANNEX 10 Claims Policy for loss or damage found to be directly and materially caused by Us or Our Fulfillment Partner after due investigation.
- You shall receive a Billing Invoice (“Bill”) email every Wednesday for the previous week’s RTS shipments as outlined in Section 1(a) of this Policy. The Bill shall be supported by a report itemizing the RTS tracking numbers included in the said week’s total RTS Fees. The total RTS Fee in the Bill shall then be deducted from Your Earnings for Disbursal for the same week.
- If there are no available Earnings for Disbursal in Your account, or if it is insufficient at the time of collection, You shall settle it through fund transfer to the bank account or such other payment account that will be indicated in the Bill within seven (7) days from the date of issuance of the Bill. Failure to settle the Bill shall entitle GoGo Xpress to suspend or cancel Your access to accept and book payments, process ongoing transactions, fulfill delivery and Disbursal of Your Earnings until payment has been made. This suspension or cancellation of your account shall be deemed independent of the stipulations in ANNEX 12 Merchant Quality Policy.
- GoGo Xpress retains the right to change or update the RTS Fee and the mechanics of this Policy at any time, at Our sole discretion with or without prior notice. You undertake to periodically visit this Policy for updates. You will be given notice and sufficient time as determined solely and reasonably by Us if there will be changes that will significantly impact your Usage of the Service.
- Nothing in this Annex shall limit or restrict Us from exercising Our rights provided in other portions of the Terms.