GoGo Xpress is built to help every Filipino become an entrepreneur by enabling businesses like Yours grow and encouraging more Filipinos to purchase products through eCommerce. We have developed this Fraud Policy in order to maintain the integrity of Our Service, protect and increase the trust to Our Seller Community, and protect our Buyers.
We do not tolerate fraudulent activities in Our Service and We will exercise the full extent of the law to penalize people who are involved in these kinds of activities.
Capitalized terms used herein, where defined in the General Terms of Service, shall have the same meaning and definition as indicated therein.
- The following is a non-exhaustive list of activities We consider to be fraudulent:
- a. Manipulation of Ratings and Review Feature. This includes the purchase by You of Your own Items with the intention to increase Your sales and/or performance, by Yourself, through another person, or in collaboration with someone else, through the Services. This also includes the rating of Your own Account, by Yourself or with the assistance of Associated Accounts, associates or other third parties, with the intent to increase performance or create a perception of positive feedback to deceive Buyers.
- b. Defrauding Consumers. This includes but are not limited to:
- i. Unauthorized order and delivery to a Buyer.
- ii. Unauthorized use of Consumer information to make credit card and debit card payments, or other digital payment services, within our service.
- c. Defrauding Buyers. Defrauding Buyers refers to the use Our Service to send empty, damaged, fake, or unrelated items, and/or asking users to pay more than what You have offered them when they ordered.
- d. Organised Fraud.Organized Fraud refers to coordinated activities between Merchants, Buyers, and/or other parties with intent to profit and/or harm the Buyers, the Service, and or QuadX, Inc. Organised activities include filing of invalid/ fraudulent claims against the Service and/or QuadX which results in increased cost of operations and damage to the reputation of the Service and QuadX, Inc.
- e. Defrauding Claims. Defrauding Claims refer to filing of invalid claims such as but not limited to:
- i. Refusing to accept a parcel returned within Return-to-Sender (RTS) service level agreements (SLA) and filing a claim.
- i. Filing a claim and declaring therein a notification for RTS has not been received.
- f. Misrepresentation and Unauthorized Use of Personal Information. This refers to the use of Our Services by means of using fictitious identities and/or information, using another person’s or entity’s identity and or personal information, or impersonating someone else’ identity to register and conduct business using Our Services. This also includes offering to sell goods or services that are unlawful, or running your operations in a manner that is in violation of applicable laws and regulations.
- g. Money Laundering. This refers to the commission or facilitation of acts that are tantamount to money laundering or terrorist financing activities.
- h. Violations of Applicable Law. This refers to the commission or facilitation of activities that violate applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to regulations for e-commerce, financial services, electronic money, and money service businesses.
- Any fraudulent activity will not be tolerated. The perpetrators of any fraudulent activity shall be civilly and criminally liable. We will use all necessary efforts to prevent the occurrence of fraudulent activities and we will exercise the full extent of the law to penalize people who are involved in these kinds of activities.
- We are committed to developing an anti-fraud culture and eliminating opportunities for fraud, bribery, and corruption.
- If We suspect or have reason to believe Your Account is involved in irregular or fraudulent activity, in addition to our rights under law and these Terms: (i) We are within Our rights to deactivate Your Account and Associated Account without notice and subject said Account(s) to an investigation; full recovery and/or reimbursement of direct costs and expenses incurred by Us on account of the fraud; or blacklisting you and the involved accounts.
- You will cooperate with Our investigation which We may carry out on Our own or in cooperation with private and public agencies. We commit to support any investigation of fraud, abuse and/or potential abuse, and to the extent allowed by law, provide our payment partners with necessary information to progress such investigation.
- Without prejudice to other remedies available to us in the Terms, law, or equity, if We have proven that You have violated any terms in this policy, We will permanently deactivate Your Account and all Associated Accounts and impose a penalty of PHP 50,000.00 or the amount equivalent to Your Account/s’ remaining Earnings subject to disbursal, whichever is higher. In addition, We will file the appropriate criminal and civil charges against You in the proper courts and/or government agencies.
- If Your Account has been permanently deactivated due to fraud, You will not be allowed to use Our Services. If we detect You back in Our Services, We will permanently deactivate Your new Accounts, dispose of Your Items in transit, and impose a penalty of PHP 50,000.00 or the amount equivalent to Your Account/s’ remaining Earnings subject to disbursal, whichever is higher. In addition, We will file the appropriate criminal and civil charges against You in the proper courts and/or government agencies.
- It is understood that this Fraud Policy is supplemented by any and all agreements We entered into with our payment partners.